Monday, March 19, 2007

Dinner with Uncle Stanley

Had another fabulous dinner at Teri/Terry's house on Sat. Uncle Stanley was in town and brought over a 14 pound prime rib that Terry of course cooked to perfection. Did get to meet Joe's new girlfriend, Suzanne. She's very nice. Sorry, forgot to bring my camera so no pics. She was talking about doing marathons and triathlons with Joe so it looks like those 2 will either have a lot of fun, or a lot of injuries. I'm getting old and sedentary, so I don't do silly things like that anymore.

On a totally different subject, here's a video of my dog Rocky playing with a watermelon.

3 comments:

Gonzo said...

That's awesome! I don't think my dog could even push a watermelon.

strawberryroses said...

Damn, you guys fucked that watermelon up!

AwungFoo said...

Niceeeeeeeeee