Thursday, July 5, 2007

Renton Sites

Ivy and I decide to take Thurs off just because we felt like it. We had dim sum at a really good place called Jade Garden. Very noisy but good and inexpensive. Afterwards, I went for a bike ride around my house and decided to bring along my camera to capture the sites of Renton.

It's a well know fact that Bruce and Brandon Lee are buried in Seattle. But did you all know that Jimi Hendrix is buried in Renton, WA? I've know this for awhile now, but have never really gone to find it. Turns out, the cemetary he's buried at is just minutes from my house.








Gene Coulon Park. A very nice park that has tennis, beach volleyball, barbeque grills, swimming, kids play area and a boat launch. I may have to come down here for a barbeque after work one of these days.







Misc. Sights