Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New bike

In my never ending attempt to get in shape, I got myself a mountain bike over the weekend. I used to have a Specialized Hardrock that I was very fond of. I rode it all through college and twice rode down to Portland on what's called the Seattle to Portland bike ride. Once John moved into Mom's house, he threw it away. Ouch!

Anyway, there was a big sale over the weekend and I ended up buying another hard rock. It was a great deal, $410 for an aluminum frame, front and back disc brakes and front suspension.


I've made some adjustments to it already adding bar ends on the handle bar, gel seat for by fat butt and city slicker tires for road riding. I'm bringing my camera along on my rides now so hopefully I'll have some cool pics to put up shortly.

1 comment:

AwungFoo said...

Oieeeeeee
told you in advance to pick up everything before we cleared the garage....you didn't pick up anything so away it went...btw...there's a bike down in the basement...anyone?