Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Rocky's TV adventure

So in my previous blog, I mentioned that Rocky would be on TV. He was to be on the WE network on a show called Adventures In Doggy Day Care. We don't have that channel, so I had to pay $10 more to get an additional 100 channels just to watch Rocky on TV. Little did I know that there are actually 10 episodes and I have no idea which one he's on. I've watched 4 of them now and still no Rocky, so I'll just keep watching. So until he gets on TV, here are some videos that I took of him. They are funny as hell.

This one is of Rocky killing a balloon.


It was a nice day and we finally took Rocky out to the dog park for the first time this year. Apparently, he forgot how to swim.

1 comment:

AwungFoo said...

OMG...you're dog does not know how to paddle...haahahhahaha